The Dream Star's Corner

Dare to Dream...and DO!
walk. run. fly.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

AH HA!

Ok ok ok...I think it's tendonitis!

Well, I think the time has come for me to stop guessing and to actually see a professional. I've skipped yet another long run and I don't know where to go from here. Here's hoping I can snag an appointment soon.

In other news, today is Super Bowl Sunday and even thought my boyfriend and I didn't have a team in the world championship, we still took advantage of the day and made our favorite football goodies. I made chicken quesadillas, and he made his infamous hot wings and pizza.

We ate, I heckled the Patriots and bad-mouthed them... WE should've been there. When I say "WE" I'm referring to the RAVENS. That loss in the AFC Championship game still hurts. Dah well...season is officially over and I have baseball to look forward to. Go O's!

No comments:

Post a Comment