The Dream Star's Corner

Dare to Dream...and DO!
walk. run. fly.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Are they mocking me??!

When you're injured it feels like the world is mocking you. Everywhere I turn, I see 10 times as many people running down that road that I used to run on or I feel like I'm surrounded by cars on the highway all sporting that 26.2 sticker. When I refresh my tweets, it seems that everyone is excited to get through a great run with no pain or to get outside on an extraordinarily warm day to get in some miles and even a little extra to top it off!

Inside, I'm screaming and crying, pulling my hair out in a sweaty tantrum...but it's not jealousy. It's more of a panic, like I'm missing something...like they're leaving me behind. :(

I miss running.

No comments:

Post a Comment